Magellan Echo Device Software Version 18.104.22.168 Released
Magellan Echo Device Software Version 22.214.171.124 has been released.
This update contains bug fixes for Echo.
Download Echo Utility from Google Play or the App Store.
- Launch the Echo Utility application.
- In the Echo Utility, Tap Connect next to the Echo product image.
- On the Echo device, hold the any button for 1 second to enable Search mode.
- On the Echo device, a screen will appear asking to confirm connection with the Echo Utility. Confirm the connection by pressing the bottom right button. The Echo device will automatically re-connect with the most recently connected application, so this screen may not appear every time.
- On the Echo device, wait for the sync to complete. Syncing may not be necessary for subsequent connections.
- In the Echo Utility, a popup will appear with the latest version and release notes asking the user to update. Tap OK.
- The update will begin and will take approximately 10 minutes. After the update has completed, an Update Successful screen will appear and the user can confirm this screen by pressing any button. The device will restart using the updated firmware.
- Close Echo Utility before re-connecting your Echo device.
Note: If your Echo is up to date, no update prompt will appear.
- Fixed an issue causing Echo to freeze after closing a 3rd party app.
- Fixed an issue causing Echo to have the backlight always-on.