The Magellan Active website is built upon a powerful API that interacts with your activity data. As part of our pledge to empower developers to extend the functionality of the Magellan Active website and API, we allow key partners to add activities to Magellan Active from within their applications and also allow any developer you’ve granted authorization to retrieve all of your activity data. We’d like to highlight the latest partner to take your Magellan Active activity data and literally “run with it”. Meet Smashrun.
Smashrun is a data visualization platform that helps runners analyze their training progress. Importing Magellan data is as easy as linking a Magellan Active account. Once imported, runners can view a visual dashboard of their training history and be able to track their training consistency, volume, and effort distribution. Runners will also have access to daily ranks and badges for running achievements.
Connecting Magellan Active with Smashrun
- Once logged in to Smashrun, go to Settings > Sync > Magellan Active.
- Specify Email & Password for your Magellan user account.
- Select Connect.
- Smashrun will query for new runs.
Magellan Active Website Version 1.18 has been released.
- Updated translations for all supported languages.
- Added SmashRun to Apps using API Feature page.
- Resolved issue with disconnecting from Facebook & Twitter
- Corrected inconsistencies with word capitalization on Start pages.
- Fixed issue with favicon not showing on mobile version of website.
- Made various other bug fixes.