Magellan Echo Stopwatch Feature Tutorial
The Magellan Echo Stopwatch Feature supports the following in an easy to use interface Read below to learn more.
- actions: start, pause, resume, lap split, reset
- data: timer time, current lap/split #, and current lap/split time
NOTE: Echo stopwatch does not store lap/split history or keep a log of timer usage history for review.
How do I Access the Stopwatch Feature?
How do I Start, Pause, and Reset the Stopwatch?
To start an activity, press the bottom right or the bottom left button. The activity timer will start. To pause an activity, press the bottom right button while the activity timer is counting up. Press the bottom right button again to resume the activity timer. To reset an activity, first pause the activity timer by pressing the bottom right button. Then press the bottom left button when the stopwatch is paused to reset the activity.
How do I trigger a new lap/split?
While the activity timer is counting, press the bottom left button to trigger a new lap/split.
What do the numbers on the Stopwatch represent?
- The smaller number on the top left is the lap/split counter. It will also show the previous lap/split number for the first 5 seconds after triggering a new lap/split.
- The medium sized number on the top right will show the current lap/split time. It will also show the previous lap/split time for the first 5 seconds after triggering a new lap/split.
- The number in the center is the total timer time (elapsed time minus paused time).