Magellan Active API Version 1.7 Released
Magellan Active API Version 1.7 has been released.
The focus on this API update is the Magellan Active API Explorer, a homegrown visual interface for building and executing HTTP API requests. If you are a developer, this tool will help you become familiar with the Magellan Active API. Please keep in mind the Activity Add, Edit and Delete methods are restricted by API key, so if you would like write access to the API, please contact email@example.com. Give it a spin and tell us that you think!
- Magellan Active API Explorer
- Make provider parameter optional (set to magellan if unspecified)
- Request with invalid response format not returning proper status code
- Document the now optional provider=magellan parameter
- Status code for successful Activity Add call is incorrectly documented
- Document that Activity Add, Edit, Delete methods restricted by API key