Magellan Active Website Version 1.5 Released
Magellan Active Website Version 1.5 has been released.
We’ve added support for the following languages.
- Deutsch (German)
- Español (Spanish)
- Français (French)
- Italiano (Italian)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- 中文 简体 (Chinese Simplified)
You can change languages using the language bar in the page footer.
We’ve also resolved a number of issues and made some minor enhancements.
- Language Support
- Web Widget
- UI improvements to the Upload Web Widget.
- Resolved issue with Upload Web Widget in Internet Explorer 9.
- Updated link to definition of FIT files in the Upload Web Widget because the link changed.
- Activities page
- Corrected issue with Elevation Gain total on the Activities page which was adding together Elevation Gain & Loss.
- Resolved an issue on the Activities page when performing an action (privacy, type, delete) on multiple selected activities would re-direct to an activity page.
- Activity page
- Resolved issue with activity start & end time being 1 hour ahead for activities conducted during daylight savings time.
- Shifted around the layout of items in the header of the Activity page to fix a UI issue with the AddThis toolbar.
- Resolved issue with hidden metrics being shown in the charts when toggling between Elapsed Time & Distance for the x-axis.
- Resolved an issue with the Reset zoom button in the charts being blocked by the popup displayed when you mouseover metrics at the end of chart.
- Activity track on the map no longer shows any gaps when zoomed in.
- Resolved an issue with the current location icon on the map sometimes showing a broken image.
- Resolved issue with Lap table on the Activity page where the column header said Avg. Speed instead of Avg. Pace for activities that show Pace by default.
- The device source section at the bottom of the Activity page is now shown even if the device source is unknown.
- Changed the error message shown when accessing a private activity from “Activity is private” to “Activity not found”.