Magellan Active Website Version 1.2 Released
Magellan Active Website Version 1.2 has been released.
The focus of this release was mostly bug fixes and behind the scenes improvements, but one cool feature has been added that shows the corresponding location on the map when you place the cursor over the chart on the Activity page. This works for both minimized and maximized views. Click on the image of the public activity below and give it a try!
- Intermittent “The server unable to fulfill the request.” errors when uploading activities or navigating to pages that access and display activities or activity data
- Uploaded date in the Device Information section of the Activity page does not conform to user’s date preference
- Popup that appears after pressing Facebook Like button on a public activity has corrupted UI
- Improve the message used during auto-posting of activities to Facebook and Twitter
- Show corresponding location on Map when cursor is hovering over the Chart on the Activity page
- Maps do not show enough detail, need to refresh the Map tiles with the latest changes made to OpenStreetMap
- Update the image in “Step 1. Register or Log In” of the Getting Started page to reflect the latest UI