Magellan Echo Device Software Version 126.96.36.199 Released
Magellan Echo Device Software Version 188.8.131.52 has been released.
By popular request, the Magellan Echo has been updated to include the original watch face from versions 184.108.40.206 and prior. Access it by updating to this version (220.127.116.11), connecting to Echo Utility and changing the display preference to Traditional. Digital has been renamed to Modern.
To install the the latest Echo firmware, perform the following steps:
- Download the free Magellan Echo Utility from the Apple AppStore on your compatible iOS device.
- Launch the Echo Utility application.
- In the Echo Utility, Tap Connect next to the Echo product image.
- On the Echo device, hold the any button for 1 second to enable Search mode.
- On the Echo device, a screen will appear asking to confirm connection with the Echo Utility. Confirm the connection by pressing the bottom right button. The Echo device will automatically re-connect with the most recently connected application, so this screen may not appear every time.
- On the Echo device, wait for the sync to complete. Syncing may not be necessary for subsequent connections.
- In the Echo Utility, a popup will appear with the latest version and release notes asking the user to update. Tap OK.
- The update will begin and will take approximately 10 minutes. After the update has completed, an Update Successful screen will appear and the user can confirm this screen by pressing any button. The device will restart using the updated firmware.
Note: If your Echo is up to date, no update prompt will appear.